Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vrooom Vroom


Vrooom Vroom
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
Well,

I will make today's entry short and sweet. Holly survived Daycare!! yeah. Her teacher really likes her and has a very positive and cheerful energy. When Holly woke up from her morning nap, she was very hungry. The Teacher, back in the baby room, after several years with the older children was excited to feed her a bottle. To her astonishment, Holly simply grabbed the bottle from her hand and put it in her mouth.. Apparently, she was not fast enough. She did need a little help keeping it up all the way, but the teacher was taken by her veracity.

Mommy survived also, calling once at 12 to check that she had napped and eaten without incident, and again at 4:00 to see if she was ready to be picked up. She went down for her nap at 3:00, so Mom worked a bit longer, as I didn't want to arrive and have to wake her.

Her teacher said, she did have one spit-up while the teacher was at lunch, as when she returned her cloths were changed. So whether this was a crying fit, or because she is still a bit under the weather we are not sure. but the teacher wrote down for me how much she ate, when, and when she checked her diapers, and changed them, so I can continue to maintain her list and track her input/output. I am slightly worried about her weight gain, being sick last week she lost 1/2 pound and is only just back up tot he weight she was at almost 3 weeks ago.

Mom had a hard time leaving work by 5:00 to get Holly, and work was crazy, drama and only my first day back. Also everyone wanted to know how Holly and i were, and if it was hard to leave her at Daycare, so I was reminded constantly about how much i missed her.

I did cry the whole way to work, but once I got there, I had my chin up, and everything else did distract me. Plus talking to her teacher at 12:00 was very reassuring. When I walked in to pick her up, the teacher was sitting on the floor with her feeding her a bottle, and she looked very happy.

Daycare doesn't like her pink pass-a-cord (apparently a choking hazard) so Holly and I played for about 25 minutes, while I heard about her day, and then we went to babies-r-us to get her an official Lutchka Clip (one that is sadly like only 5 inches long) My Friend Tracy made me a wonderful one, but holly pulled on it and the cord broke sending beads everywhere, about 2 weeks ago.

While at babies-r-us we were happy to be in the air conditioning, so we played in the jumper, swing isle.

This is a picture of holly is a hot little car, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree (I do miss my car)

PS I finally wrote and posted a post on the date it actually occured!! Yeah

Tommorrow I will be meeting the PT at daycare at 12:30, and hopefully post a few more video's!

No comments: