Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chewy Tube


Chewy Tube
Originally uploaded by
vczdavis

In this picture, Holly is chewing on her Chewy Tube, this is used to make sure she gets a lot of oral sensory input, and doesn't develop any aversion or sensitivity to textures around her mouth. She really likes to chew things, so I had little concern about this, but it also ends up being something great for her to get back into her mouth to work out her jaws and chew where her molars will be.

Check out this video with Holly chewing on a frozen pink teether. It is very cold, I am not sure how she can stand it, but she loves to play with it, her two front teeth are huge!

"Pink Teether"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUd6U_rRrDs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chewy tubes have been my best friend for years now. My oldest (5 FX) stopped using them for awhile but has recently picked it back up. Do you know of a site that sells them in bulk? I have to supply them for 3 boys and usually the the dogs too.