Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Huh?


Huh?
Originally uploaded by
vczdavis

Just a quick note about our day today. Holly stayed home sick. She was puking up her food last night and tonight, and Joel really didn't want her to go to daycare. She needed to eat like 1-2 ounces every hour, and really wanted to be held and comforted all day. So I worked from home, she did sleep a lot, and she didn;t puke once I was feeding her small amounts and giving her some gripe water, but they would not have done that at daycare. She was good all day, so we decided to go to the baby brigade, and saw pineapple Express. it was funny, but the best part was playing with all the other babies, I saw two moms that I know from Swim Class, and Isla, one of those babies was sitting next to us, and she is 6 months old also, and her and Holly kept looking at each other and reaching across the couch to play.

The pizza was so very good, and I also got to talk with a few other new moms, so I had a lot of fun. Sadly when we got home, Holly puked twice, and hasn't eaten. She just work up after only 2 hours of sleep, so I am going to try and feed her again, wish me luck. ---- sigh, she puked

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man!! instead of wishes sending prayers :)

theotherlion said...

acid reflux? might want to ask the doc. it all sounds very familiar to me. =)