Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rattle Feet


Rattle Feet
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
It seems that many of you have already found this video, before I even had time to post it (the magic of the related video's button) This Video is from Saturday. Holly received a package from her Oma in Florida, it has a gift from her Tanta kat, a cool Red Shirt and some Azeri Knitted Boots, and it had two cute overall outfits. It also had a fun waddle duck with teether hands and feet, and these fun socks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkJkk-qnkM

I particularly like the white and orange stripes, which I think are quite fashionable, Holly of course loves the Monkey and Elephant heads that she can grab, giggle, and her favorite pastime - Chew!

In the video, we are practicing Holly's sounds, like Gee, Bo, Ba, and Ma, and I also entertain myself tickling her. (Mommy does like to torment baby)

No comments: