Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sleepy Bear


Sleepy Bear
Originally uploaded by
vczdavis
Holly has been a bit of a cranky baby tonight, she is still staying up now till about 11:30.. I guess I broke her while Daddy was away.. he naively tried to put her to bed at like 10ish... but to no avail she ended up crying after about 15 minutes and would not settle down, but at least it gave us both time to eat a bowl of coffee ice cream with magic shell, cool whip, and caramel sauce... Yummy... yes Joel went to the super market this afternoon, sadly our fridge was completely empty from me pilfering it all weekend.. but we did have a full freezer. I had a yummy dinner after eating takeout and left overs and frozen pizza, Joel made my yummy shake and bake chicken nuggets and rice, it was a delicious day for yummy meals... I even had egg beaters with salami and cheeze and tofu bacon and a bagel sandwich for lunch, Joel takes such good care of me, I sure missed him.

And he had a great day playing with miss Holly today, she was sick still and ever so snotty, like a little slug leaving her slim in her wake, but I think she is on the mend, she was much less snotty then yesterday, and she coughed much less today also, so I think she is feeling a lot better, she is still a bit clingy, but she had her daddy today, and he was on the floor in her play area keeping her company and giving her a new person to climb all over, so she had a blast.. sadly Joel is back to work tomorrow, (today) but I have a busy day with my morning mother's group, if I go to bed soon (can you tell I am feeling better - not going to bed at like 10) and then we have Sally the Pt coming over, and Tracey and Lucian will visit again for Holly’s PT Session, and tomorrow night I am taking myself out for a date, the Academy Screenings are starting, and they are doing a free screening of the Duchess, which I was told by Joel by Jackie that it was bad, but it is free and I still want to see it, so I am making Joel come home at 6:45 so I can go see it for free!

I promise in the next few days I will download a bunch of pictures off the camera and have a post with more photos, but it is sorta freeing to be able to just type and not place pictures, that was making my blog posts become a chore, and while I like all the pictures, this is faster and will guarantee something from me daily.

1 comment:

CarolineThomas said...

I love the pictures but I love the writing more, woot I say!
Joel does really look after you very well, bless him it's very nice to know. I am glad you're feeling better. x