Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hip Hip Horray


Hip Hip Horray
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
Daddy's Home!!

Yesterday was a super quiet day. Holly and I vegged out in the house all day and it was nice to get some rest and to play. We ended p driving to the airport at 11:00 to pick up daddy, but Holly fell asleep in the car on the way there, and didn;t wake up until she got home, so Daddy didn't get to play with her until this morning.

This morning, Mommy got to sleep in all the way until noon, which was very exciting, after 7:30 mornings all weekend.

This will be a quick post, gotta keep up with my NaBloPoMo days, but I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who commented, emailed or called me yesterday after my last blog post... I am totally doing fine, Joel reminded me that Prednisone always makes me sorta moody and emotional also, and I had just started taking that, so I am sure it contributed, but it was nice to hear everyone's encouragement.

We are all good though, and I am so very happy and thrilled with Holly and the little life I have made for myself.

1 comment:

CarolineThomas said...

She's standing on her own? She's crawling? This is news!!! I didn't realise! xx