Sunday, November 9, 2008

Boo


Boo
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
Another quick post.... I am feeling better as I was able to find my old nebulizer and take a treatment. Holly woke up at 9:00 ish so it wasn't too early, and she was very playful and cheerful this morning. She is now taking a nap, and had fun talking to her Daddy on the phone.

Today I was supposed to go into the city and visit with Tracey and lucian, we were thinking about going to a cool food expo, sadly I called and cancelled on her. I am getting winded just carrying Holly around the house and I didn;t think my Asthma could handle a day in the city.

I invited Tracey and Lucian over to hang out, but I'm not sure if they want to trek into the eastbay. So we will see. I feel bad couping Holly up in the house, but it can;t hurt for us all to get some rest. Tomorrow is another busy day.

No comments: