Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holly Plays


On a typical day we do many activities, read stories, take walks, go to the park, playdates, bouncy time, language time, and open play time. We used to have a huge quilt on the floor where Holly would play, we have upgraded to a carpet it has a big bolster and other pillows around the floor to try and contain her, but she gets more and more active every day.

She has a new toybox where I have hidden most of her toys, but I rotate them out when she gets bored with the ones she has. I have a few various sized bins where they are, and she likes to chew on many of them. I think its about time I start thinking about upgrading to toys that are more interactive, There are a bunch at Oma’s house that we can try out when we go to Florida to see which she likes, and she has some like a stacking tube and a sorting elephant and piano. These two video’s are of Holly hanging out in playland, exploring some toys, crawling over to Mommy on the couch.

It is just before her nap and she is starting to get a little cranky towards the end and wants to climb up on me and be picked up, but it gives you an idea of a typical day in the life of baby Holly. They are a little long, but I think the grandparents will enjoy them.

PT 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxwVqrWIGMQ
PT2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRyLxFgKces

No comments: