Saturday, November 8, 2008

Playtime


Playtime
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
So this is going to be another quick post.... Sorry no bonus pictures I will try to get some posted soon. This AM Holly and I had to get up at 5:30 to take Joel to SFO. We got home by 7:00 and I fed her, and she fell asleep with me in bed, she woke again around 10:00 played an hour and then took a 3 hour nap. This was amazing because it let me get rest. i was so tired and miserable feeling.

We woke up at 2:30 and both had some lunch and got started for the day. We had a playdate with Aleutia and Cole around 4:00 and it was nice to get out of the house. Even though it was cold and Rainy, we were bundled up and the fresh air was nice. Sadly Aleutia had a cat, which I am alergic too, so even though I took a Benedryl for my sneezy, runny nose, it was pretty uncomfortable. We only stayed for about 2 hours. We did have fun though.

It turns out her Aunt was visiting from Saint Augustine, which is where one of My grandmother's and Aunt lives, so she asked there name, and it turns out that my Aunt is her Chiropractor. I thought that was so funny, so she knows them both. Whats even funnier, is Aleutia and I met becasue she knew Alan and Joel in HS and dated one of Joel's friends. But we met by accident at swim class because she recognized jackie.

it is such a small world. Cole is only a month younger then Holly but they are the same size. They have one of those door jumper/bouncer toys so Holly tried it out and really liked it, but wasn;t bouncing too much, My goal is to get her to bounce more, as her PT says that will help with learning to walk, which she is starting to do, practically pulling herself up all the time.

After Aleutia's I picked up a cheeze pizza and crazy bread, i was craving Little Ceasers, and the closest is in Alemeda, which isn;t near me, but less then a mile from Aleutias, it was only 7$ so cheap!

Tonight I am feeling miserable, I wanted to take my nebulizer for my Asthma because of the cat but I can't get it to turn on, it was making me very panicy and anxious so I gave up, then Holly was NOT tired becasue well, she slept all day, and I had to do dishes and clean bottles, and its like 11:30 and she just went to bed, so I have to finish the bottles and try and find my old nebulizer and pump, and I am so tired and hate feeling sickish..

I miss Joel.. I am such a baby.. Oh well. At least he knows how much I appreciate him. He does so much, I am so lucky. I am wondering if it is the power supply and thinking of trying to take my nebulizer in the car with the car charger.. I don;t know, I will see if I can find the old one..

We have plans with Lucian and Tracey tomorrow in the afternoon, so I will add pictures from our playdate to this post later, bye.

No comments: