Sunday, November 23, 2008

Climbing Cushion


Climbing Cushion
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
Not much to report today. I was up last night way too late.. till like 5am, I just had a lot to do:

1. Made this Cushion Cover, it took about 3 hours. I was very happy with it. By this time it was 2:20 am

2. Had to pump, I am thinking of stoping, Holly is 8+ months old, and it seems like a hassle to bring the equiptment to Florida in December, she will be 9 months when we go. I planned on Breast feeding until she is 1 years old, but I did do it all the way up until 8 months... so I don't know, should I stop or should I keep doing it. Then it was 3:30

3. My network drive has been broken since we went to Virginia, it has like 650 gigs of data, music, movies, tv, photos, ect. Including like 145gigs of movies and tv I planned on burning and sending to my sister in Azerbaijan. I got it to turn blue but could not see it on the network. Last night I finally got it to work. YEAH my data is all there so today we set up the External hard drive from Costco and I am slowly transfering all of the data there, then this week I will slowly start burning CD's. Thinks like the first Season of The Muppet Show, or Kitchen Nightmare. Wow... now it was 5:00 so I went to bed.

So this morning Joel got up with Holly and he said it was like Christmas Morning she was so excited to see this foam climbing block. She was sqealing with Glee and began to climb all over it, they had a very fun morning. She she took a nap at 10:30 and Joel worked on a Script for a contest he is in. It is round 2. He got first place in round 1 a few weeks ago, and I woke up at 1:00.

We hung out in the afternoon, and in the late day we walked to the park and went swimming. Holly was exahusted and went to bed at 9:00.

That was our day, not much to report, just hanging around the house and playing with Holly.

No comments: