Thursday, January 29, 2009

Luvley Award



I would like to thank The X Mom for giving me this Luvley award.


To continue this Luv-Fest please allow me to share my current Blog Luv list. Honorees, please follow these instructions and share the LUV!

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate the blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
and the most important new rule (That I am adding)
6. Include in this post the reason why you Love to Blog!

I would like to present this award to:


The X Mom she is so creative with her blog!





Umma @ Basically FX



I forgot to add my own reason for why I love to blog...... First it is an easy way to keep all of our "first" grandparents and great grandparents updated on our daily lives. Living on the east coast they feel left out of a lot of things. It also is a chance to share my day with friends, and keep Joel updated with pictures of Holly when he is at work, but I also think it will be a great thing to look back on when Holly is older, I can barely remember last week let alone 3 months ago, so when she is 2 and I want to reminisce, I have this to remind me of what we did and what she was like. It is also a place to meet other moms, and process things I am thinking about.

3 comments:

CarolineThomas said...

Yeah I think it's awesome. Imagine how cool it would be if we each had one from birth to now, evewryone everywhere. Wow lucky Holly. Hope it's all backed up! xx

ST said...

Thanks, Vicki!

Kristiem10 said...

Thanks for the award! I didn't see this for several days, or I would have thanked you sooner.