Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Spam-a-Lot Sunday"




Happy Father's Day!!





Next Sunday for his Father's Day Gift, Joel will be attending Spam-a-Lot with our Friend David (Lucian's Dad) He was very happy with his gift.

Joel: (Smiles, Eyes Wide) I like Spam.... a lot!



In addition to a Daddy's night out of fun and laughs, Holly made him a new Father's Day Coffee Mug with little hand prints.. Only she isn't so little any more.






This is a picture of the mug we made this year compared with the one from last year.




We went to this cute little Ceramic Studio in Alameda called "Color me Mine"


It was part of my Mom's Meet-up group. We all got together and made gifts for the Daddy's.This is the Mug we made for Joel.I can't believe my little girl is getting so big. Maybe next year she will be able to paint on all by herself.

No comments: