Monday, June 29, 2009

I Heart Faces - Wedding Bells

Last may Joel Holly and I attended a weeding for our Friend JJ. It was the first big event we took Holly to and she was just about 8 weeks old. We were nervous to bring her, especially to something like a wedding, but ambitious. I carrier her in the Bjorn, and we went to the church. She started to fuss during the ceremony, but was very quiet, and I walked around in the back and was able to stay and watch.

The first picture is from just after the ceremony, while the guests are waiting for the bride and groom to leave the church. There were these cool streamers that everyone was to wave as they exited, so I gave mine to Holly to hold and wave, she was just starting to have a grip and hold things by reflex if you put them in her grasp.

We love this picture even though it is pretty awful. We call her the drunken baby. It gives you an idea of how she felt after sitting through a ceremony.

The next picture is of Joel at the reception. We took turns eating dinner, it was so nice to have a fancy meal. It was also fun to dress holly up so cute in her fancy cloths and bow.

So this is my entrance into Week 26 Theme: Wedding Bells


Just for Fun:


I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults.



No comments: