Monday, June 22, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 24: Let's Hear it for the Boys

Happy 1st Birthday Lucian. Lucian turned 1 last Friday (6/19) and had a quiet birthday with Mom and Dad. He enjoyed a Chocolate Frosted Birthday Cupcake that produced the most amazing messy baby pictures I have ever seen. He seemed to really enjoy himself.

Lucian and Mom will be going to Vancouver next week so we won't get to see him to wish him Happy birthday or give him his present until they return. The picture above is of Lucian at the Children's Playground in Golden Gate park.

This is a picture of Lucian's Daddy (Dave) and him going down the really fun concrete slide.. look at the dare devil, arms raised and everything. I bet he will love roller coasters when he grows up.

This week's theme in I Heart Faces is, "Let's Hear it for the Boys" . . . I know crazy huh, I can't post a picture of Holly... there are No Girls Allowed, in honor of Father's day. I looked for a decent picture of Joel, but they all have Holly in them also, so instead, I decided to use this post to celebrate Lucian and his Dad on his Birthday.

I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults.

So this is my entry into Week 24 Theme: Let's Hear it for the Boys - Kids and Adults, respectively. Head on over and check out some more I Heart Faces Pictures here.


10 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

He is such a beautiful child! :)

tiff said...

What a beautiful boy!

Lori said...

Both are sweet shots.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

The kids category entry is beautiful!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Great photos!

Foursons said...

What a cute little guy! Great job!

Drew said...

Aw! He has such a sweet little face!

Did I read that right? Is it actually a concrete slide? I've never heard of anything like that before. Very cool!

the monkeys' mama said...

What a gorgeous little boy! and neat shot for the adult entry!

Joyeful said...

what an adorable picture!! so sweet!

Mrs Anne said...

thanks for stoppin' by my blog!
he's adorable!
what a fun pic!