Sunday, June 7, 2009

Playdate @ Chloe's 5/25

This is our host Chloe, she is so great for sharing her house with us every Monday. Play dates with Chloe have become a regular thing, and although we often see the same babies and moms every week is a little different.Here are the boys, Thatcher a newbie to the play dates hangs out at the Piano strumming some keys, and Tristan and LeeLou and crawling over.Tristan is chilling out listening to the Piano Man, nicely tucked in next to the couch.LeeLou is also a newbie to the group and is just learning to crawl. Her mommy is taking her on a trip over seas in a few weeks, for two months, when we see her again she might be all grown up.Holly is chilling in a little Doctor Seuss onezie, I normally try and put her in cute little outfits, but it was a really warm day, and well I thought it was pretty cute.This is Ruby, we met her the first time when we had a play date at Habitot. It has been a few months since then, and she is sitting up and crawling all on her own now, look at her wonderful curls.Holly hangs out playing with some old familiar favorites, but also likes to check out the new toys.Since Monday was actually a holiday, we had some Daddy's visiting on our regular play date. It was kinda cool. I didn't think to invite Joel, but he was home working on a project at the time, so it worked out.Teagan stopped by to visit also. She is a doll, just turned two, and has such pretty long locks of hair.Overall we all had a blast, there were lots of Babies to play with, new friends and old. Play dates with Chloe are always fun.

2 comments:

CarolineThomas said...

Looks kinda crowded, all those babies looked younger and not as advanced as Holly too. Very colourful toys though! Very nice. I will never ever get used to the names that people call their children over there!

CarolineThomas said...

I had hoped to get all up to date with your blog today, and then post one of my own but it's been so fun to read yours and comment instead.

Unfortunately I have dry eyes and I'm now very tired, I think I have been reading for at least three hours. I very much look forward to reading the rest tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't been posting myself but I have had no spare time to blog as I can't write quickly. I've been out nearly every day at the pool and for Tommys birthday etc.

Not this week of course though, I have been nowhere but the carboot sale yesterday (sat) and today (sun) since I got Sims 3 on Monday and have been glued to it, unmoving lol.

I haven't been to Terminator Salvation yet - going this Thursday, haven't forgotten to let you know what it is like. Today I watched Terminator 3, after I got it in the carboot sale for just 25p! now I have seen all three int eh last week again and am all caught up.

I will blog later so don't want to give anymore away. Hugs xxxx