Friday, June 5, 2009

Dinner & Shopping

After our trip to the park I was able to convince Daddy to go out to dinner.. I swear it wasn't a trick, first I suggested panda, but then when we got there I suddenly had this urge to eat at Pasta Pommodoro.With a little nudging and prodding Joel gave in, and it was off to the restaurant. I figured we had a calm holly for a little while anyways, since she had just run around at the park.We set her up in the high chair with her sippy cup, some of Mommy's bread and pasta, and a few cheesy puffs, and that kept her going during Salad and the Main course, we were kinda taking our time, but with a child, you never really eat as leisurely as you once did.So she was ready to run, while we waited for the check. Since Joel took me out to eat, I told him we could go to the bookstore. Holly and I headed over to the children's section where she dumped books off the shelves almost faster then I could put them back. We read about 30 of them, and she had fun spinning this globe.Then we headed over to the super market. We needed to get Baby Juice and Yogurt, and eggs, and Ice Cream, and 1/2 and 1/2 and a few other things. Holly was happy to help pick out the juice.Apparently she isn't able to make up her mind and wanted them all, Juicy Juice, cranberry, lemon. We picked a Pomegranate Lemonade, and a small container of prune juice to mix in on occasion, she needs it.Then we were off home again and she had a little bit of time to play before bed. Look at my little toddler!! She is amazing, what a California Girl.

1 comment:

CarolineThomas said...

I am soooooooooo jealous!!!!! I can almost taste that bread and pesto starter and the choritzo sausage and wild mushrooms of my favourite dish, and that butternut squash and brown sugar side dish ................ DROOOL!!!!! I can't believe you would have to trick Joel into going there, I would beg for the chance to go there again!!! Yummm!