Friday, May 1, 2009

Shopping

Last week we went to Babies-R-Us. It was quiet a frustrating trip because they didn't have in stock half of the items I needed to get. Holly had just woken from her nap and she certainly didn't want anything to do with being in the cart, she in fact tried several times to climb out of it.So in the end I let her out and gave her some freedom. She immediately started wobbling around. it of course made my shopping trip take three times longer but it was fun following her around from isle to isle, and redirecting her to where I needed to go.
She decided she wanted to check out the toddler beds and climbed right up on them.. the girl learns to walk and suddenly she thinks she is a big kid or something!

In the end, I found what I was shopping for, it seems they sell everything at babies-R-Us, even the babies!

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

That is too cute! Hopefully is wore her out and she slept well last night for you! :)

ST said...

So cute! The diaper boxes are bigger than her!

CarolineThomas said...

Awww hehe cute!!