Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 21

This is "Holly's Mom's" submission into Week 21 - Photo Challenge

Kids - Happy Birthday:


Pets - Anything Goes:




It was incredibly hard to pick a picture of Mizar. He is getting so big. He is about 6 months old now, and growing up so fast. he is well over 50 pounds, might even be 75. I had one of him in the yard with the leaves, and another close up of his face where he is making a cute expression, and I didn't know which would be better, the more "portrait" style or the close up. Sigh!

Check out the ones I didn't pick at the link above. It was so hard I changed my mind like 4 times.

I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults. Check out other entries here: I Heart Faces


19 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Both wonderful captures. I love your fuzzy puppy.

Erica said...

your birthday picture is too sweet... love the icing all the way up to her forehead!

Michelle said...

Thise are great shots!

the monkeys' mama said...

that birthday shot is hilarious! looks like she had fun!

Unknown said...

Nobody could ever say she didn't enjoy her first birthday! Look at her go!

Alice said...

i love your daughter's birthday shot! so cute and fun! every kid needs their own cake on their first birthday - it should be a law - lol!

Unknown said...

What beautiful shots!

Foursons said...

The composition on the birthday shot is great!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

That is such a great photo. I love that she is so messy. that is a girl that loves cake.

Unknown said...

That is ONE messy birthday face. So cute!

Tricia Nugen said...

Love that cute little messy face! Great job!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pup! TFS!

Ter said...

what a poofy dog! cute!

.:: WMP ::. said...

Love the birthday cake pic (or what was left of the cake pic!) ha ha ha ... the "puppy" is adorable too!!! He's going to be a big one!

Julie said...

That birthday cake must be yummy! What an adorable picture. I love the chubby little baby fingers. =)

Your dog is a handsome one, too!

Dot O said...

Love those first birthday pics!! Great shot. Wonderful photo of the furbaby too.

Kim said...

Both of these are wonderful pictures but the birthday one has won my vote as best picture!

So what kind of dog do you have?

I put up a photo too. Come on over.

Mamí♥Picture said...

both pics are great! lovely fluffy dog!

CarolineThomas said...

I think you made the right choice, great pics :-)