Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo


In honor of Cinco de Mayo we decided to go out to eat for Mexican food. It isn't my favorite but Joel really likes it so it was a good excuse.

Picante is a great little restaurant in Berkeley where you can order at the counter and then they bring you the food. We recently discovered this cool patio outside.

Holly was intrigued and nibbled on Corn and Flour tortilla's with cheese a few bits of tomatoes from the salsa and some of Joel's beans.

Really though she wanted to eat off of mommy's plate, but my Quesadilla's had chicken in them too and were a bit more greasy so I didn't want her to chomp down on that.

Since we were sitting outside Holly was cosy in her little themed poncho. I knit this for her when I was in labor, and then finished in a few months later when the grandparents were visiting. All in all it was a fun dinner, daddy was happy and it was a great Cinco De Mayo.

1 comment:

CarolineThomas said...

Mmmmmm mexican is yummy, mum and I had Buritos last night. I love Hollys poncho, interesting colours. That mosaic is amazing and the patio looked packed with people must have been fun xx