Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Heart Faces - “Silhouettes” - Mommy and Holly


The picture above is of Mommy and Holly looking over the Berkeley Rose Garden in the hills.

This week we have a guest photographer for I Heart Faces, "Holly's Dad" this is His entrance into Week 20 - Photo Challenge “Silhouettes”

Mommy will submit her entrance photo in another blog posting.

I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults. Check out other entries here: I Heart Faces

5 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

I like the smile that can be seen on Mommy's face. instantly,t he image has a very fun, happy feel, despite the lack of detail inherent to a silhouette.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

What a happy shot!

Unknown said...

Sweet... great capture!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet picture.

CarolineThomas said...

Oh that is so sweet, made me smile straight away! xx