Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 29: I Heart Faces: On The Beach



I decided to go with this photo rather then a more classic look because I love the expression in her eyes and the beautiful orange glow from her sand bucket. This was taken last weekend at Russian Gulch State Park when we were staying in a Beach House near Mendocino.

I had so many wonderful shots to choose from and I can only submit one, so I created a second post with all my "Runner's Up" if you want to see them, let me know if I choose the right one.

Week 29: On The Beach

I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults.

6 comments:

tiff said...

Beautiful. I love the windswept hair.

Karyn said...

Ah yes, the orange glow, we get that off our slip and slide, it makes my boys look like oompa loompas ;) She is precious, is she teething on that bucket??

Mandi said...

Very cute photo. I like the orange glare!

Mrs. McFadden said...

wow you were like 5 minutes away from where I live when you capture this moment. Isn't Russian Gulch amazing? I hope you enjoyed your stay on The Mendocino Coast! you have a cutie there.

Heather said...

Little ones on the beach with buckets... they just go hand to hand, don't they?? Very sweet~

Crissie said...

Love your photo and your little one is ADORABLE!!!! Looks like a great time.

xoxoxo