Monday, July 27, 2009

Beach Trip "Preview"

This week on I Heart Faces The Theme is Beach Day. It just so happens that last weekend we went to the Northern California Coast to stay in a Beach House near Mendocino for an extended weekend / Mini-Vacation with Holly's grannies. We had an amazing time.

Normally on this blog my posts run about 2-3 weeks behind "Reality" as it takes me that long to go through the pictures sort them out and write commentary. But I went through the pictures from the Day we went to Russian Gultch State park to find a Beach Day Photo for the I Heart Faces Entry, so here you will find the "Runner's Up" and get a preview of our trip to the beach. Stay tuned for a more detailed post about all the fun we had in the sand and the water soon.

In the mean time, enjoy some close-up's of Holly and tell me if you think I posted the best Beach Face Photo here.

No comments: