Monday, July 13, 2009

Week 27: I Heart Faces - Sports (Pets)

For the life of me I could not find any pictures of sports. Holly swims, but there were no action shots, I planned on trying to get a picture of someone else playing sports in the park, but no luck there either. So for this week, I only have a Pet Picture. The pets category, is actually any animal. This is from several months ago before Holly had a fear of livestock. She is at the Oakland Zoo here making friends with a little lamb.

Week 27: Pets:


I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults.

9 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Aww, that is such a sweet picture. :)

Jana said...

That is an adorable pic!

TidyMom said...

what a sweet picture!

~TidyMom

Sara Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh too too too cute!!

Alicia W. said...

What a great entry! Just pefect

Alice said...

how precious! great capture - such a sweet shot!

i have my photos posted now also. feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

This is so sweet!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Mag Mom said...

So sweet!

Taylor said...

Really sweet capture!