Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mini Mouse


Mini Mouse
Originally uploaded by
vczdavis
I Lifted this from: Beth, Fragile What? Who got it from Suzanne at Just a Bunch of Nothin'.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Outside My Window…is a view of my park

I am thinking…that I should be going to bed instead of updating Holly's Blog

I am thankful for…being lucky anough to stay at home with Holly.

From the kitchen…is my water bottle full of iced tea, which I take with me everywhere.

I am wearing… A soft model blanket wrapped around me to keep me warm.

I am creating…a list of activites from the last few days to remember to write about.

I am going…to have so much fun once I start arranging playdates and activities.

I am reading…blogs today.

I am hoping…for a smooth and easy transition, and a safe trip to Virginia

I am hearing… the sound of an airplain overhead, water from Mac the Turtle's tank, my fingers touching the keys, and the quiet of a sleeping house.

Around the house…are all of Hollys toys, and bags of shreded bills ready to go out to the recycling.

One of my favorite things…my tivo which has been broken and activing up

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Set up my new laptop, clean and pack the office I have occupied for the last 7.5 years, pack for our trip to Virgina, enjoy every moment of Holly time I can.

5 comments:

Umma said...

Oh, wow, I missed your MAJOR announcement! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

love it :)

Anonymous said...

I stopped by again to let you know that I tagged you. If you want to play you can go here: http://fragilex.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/taggage-2/

CarolineThomas said...

When are you going to Virginia and what for? (I'm nosy hehe).

Anonymous said...

that is one seriously cute baby you have...

:)