Friday, August 8, 2008

Now What do I do with Them?

Day 22 Friday 8/8

This morning Holly had a session with Katie her OT/IDS. She did tummy time balance on her Ball, did an exercise where she squeezes her arms then stretches, which makes her looser, and practiced reaching. Katie and I agree that Holly's tone is not much better.

Today holly read stories, sang songs, and played. We went to swim class in the afternoon. She has been fussy and very chewy, and we noticed that she has her first tooth breaking through the skin, it is pretty sharp and I think she has bitten herself a few times using her fingers as a teething ring.

She had been very concentration full, in her play and has reached to get toys. In the evening we watched the Olympic Opening Ceremony and she really enjoyed all the colors. In the late afternoon we were driving and she was very frantic and grumpy and she cried so much she made herself throw-up It is so hard to take when she does that and I can;t calm her because I am driving. once I was able to pull over and take her out of her car seat she calmed down right away, but she was frantic in the seat.

She also actually had 2 poopie diapers tonight, which could have contributed to her fussyness.

She had her last meal at 8:30 and I gave her a dose of 25 Minocycline with 4ml Apple Juice and 3 pinches of Sugar at 11:30. She drank it down. She wasn't sleeping well, she kept waking up whimpering but immediately fell asleep once I gave her the dropped pacifier.

No comments: