Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boo!


Boo!
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
Thursday 8/28

Holly is definitely feeling better but mom is feeling more sick, my throat is getting soar, I am sneezing, and feel achy with a headache. Holly on the other hand still has no fever and has been very playful. If fact she didn't want to go to bed last night until 11:30, mom was so exhausted and needed a shower that Daddy stayed up and put Holly to bed. She did sleep until 6 am however, and then went back to bed after a snack until 8:30. However after being sick the last 3 days she has lost weight and is down to 13lbs 15 ounces. Joel says this was expected since she wasn't eating much. I was also sad to have to cancel all of my playdates this week. I did not go to the mother's group this morning, and I cancelled lunch with Cole and Aleutia for Friday, but hope to still go swimming if Holly is up to it. Tonight we have orientation at daycare and Joel is going to dream dinners. I was planning on taking Holly to the supermarket and hopefully that will tire her out and she will go to bed a bit earlier tonight. While I love spending as much time as possible with her, it is nice to have 1-2 hours to myself in the evening, so if she goes to be like 9:30-10:00 that is great, I have a chance to watch a show, pump, eat dessert and then can try and sleep by midnight, while I almost never get to bed that early I will need to try now that I am starting to go back to work next week.

No comments: