Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dancing!


Dancing!
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
Day 24 Sunday 8/10

This Morning Holly played with daddy. She was very smiley and energetic. In the afternoon, we read books and did lots of stretches and tummy time. She played in ocean time, and watched the Olympics. I had to pack for LA so she spent a lot of time playing on her own, she sat in daddy;s chair with her toys and watched me pack, and later played in her crib while I packed stuff from her room, and watched her mobile.

This evening she was very fussy, and I think she has a second tooth about to break skin. She had lots of fun bouncing, and we invented a new game, where I would bounce her on my knee and then make a face and she would giggle and laugh. She was very climby, and did tummy time and sitting time and rolling time on me all afternoon. She is also much more expressive these days, she is making all kinds of new sounds and cooing. She is making a haaaa haaa like sound and a ahh goo and a purring type noise. Its hard to describe them all.

We played with several of her soft blocks, and rattles and she would hold them, look at them and bring them to her mouth. Ohhh, and our new pacifier game. I hold the pacifier in my mouth by the handle, and she is standing on my lap, then she comes in and grabs it with two hands and puts it into her mouth. She is then so please with herself she laughs and it falls and we do it again.

She last ate at 9:30 and I gave her 25 dose of Minocycline at 12:30 in 4 ml of Apple Juice and 3 pinches of Sugar. She ate again around 2:00 as we are getting ready to leave for LA.

Tonight at 3:00 am we are leaving to drive to LA after Holly's Night feeding. Since she often gets very fussy after long sessions in her car seat, we thought it best to try and drive while she is asleep. She will not be getting her regular sessions next week, She has a make Up on Friday, and Saturday when we return, with her PT/OT Also, Since I can not bring all of her toys, music, and books, she will have a very different week. I think she will get a lot of different kinds of stimulus, and lots of time in the pool. I think this upset of her schedule is also good, as she will be starting Daycare in about 3 weeks, and life will be different then, so she has to learn to be adaptable. I have my fingers crossed that things will go well.

No comments: