Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 38: Blue

Week 38: Blue

This was a tough week for me to decide because I have thousands of picture of Holly in water, playing in water features with Blue Turf, sitting on Blue Water Slides, at the pool, ect. And she is such a water baby. But I had this image of her in my mind at the Ball Pit at Play Cafe, they call it the "Watering Hole" and it is the first time I had ever seen a ball pit in only one color... Blue. I also thought this face was the most melancholy.. or closest to blue i would get from my eternally happy baby.. Unless of course it was of her crying. I decided to desaturated her to focus on the blue and give the whole photo more of a hit of that feeling. Hope you like it.

I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults.

5 comments:

Gry Offernes said...

Great way of showing the blue color!

Unknown said...

I was just saying the other day that I never see those ball pits around any more. My son used to love them when he was a baby : ) Such fun. She is adorable!

Jen said...

I LOVE that picture! Good idea with the color contrast.

Marice said...

same here.. this is my first time ive seen balls on one color.. but bet ur little angel still had fun!

mine is up too

Amanda said...

She looks like she's swimming in blueberries!