Monday, September 21, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 37 - Completely Candid


Week 37 - Completely Candid

It was really hard to pick this week because all of my pictures are candid and I have 1000's to choose from. The topic was so wide open. So I settled on something I would normally not post on my blog, which is Holly sleeping. She is actually just waking up and you can see the slight smail on my face as she hears me walking into the room. I love this shot of her.
I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults.

4 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

She's so cute! Great picture!

MadeInCanarias said...

What a sweet photo!
I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

Anonymous said...

This picture is sooo precious of her!!

Jocelyn said...

This is just too precious. I love the little smile on her face!

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/