Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brunch

The morning after the wedding we all met for a brunch at a very cool Greek restaurant owned by a friend of the family. I remember going there once for a special occasion back when I was in Jr. High, it was called the kabob house if I recall. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was so busy eating and wrangling Holly that I didn't get much of a chance.We were meeting with family and close friends who were still in town. The bride showed up near the end of our meal, we were all ecstatic to see her. It was great to catch up with old friends, here is Stephanie's dad with an old friend of my parent's Laura.We also had more of a chance to catch up with Alice and Ed. I didn't get to talk to them much at the wedding. I heard about there recent trip to Alaska, and many other travels including Turkey, one of Alice's favorite places to have visited.We also had more time to catch up with Lorraine and Sabina which was wonderful. Holly was so well behaved, she ate very well, tried new foods, she was a good girl. Eventually she was ready to run around the restaurant while Mommy finished her brunch, Oma had fun chasing her. It was a great final get together.

No comments: