Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Bubbles!

Holly, demanding little thing that she is, tells granny she wants More Bubbles, again, and again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qCcYEq4qsQ

After our trip to Mendocino, the Grannies spent a week at Sufi Camp, before flying back home to Gainesville they were able to spend one more night with us. We played, hung out, and went out to eat at Crepe Vine, which was delisious. It was a fun evening, providing a quick baby fix for the long months ahead until the next visit. Holly had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun video! I love watching her sign! The "quick fix" wasn't enough! i am missing Holly big time. Glad to see her new shoes arrived. Does she like them?
Love, Granny

CarolineThomas said...

Crepe Vine, is that the name of the place where we used to go? I never knew the name of it. I'd do almost anything to eat those crepes now it's been such a long time, I miss those days. I love Hollys cute stampy excited feet in that video, she really is doing well on her feet and her hair has gotten so long too, gorgeous! Oh and I love her summery outfit.