Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 32 - Bubbles - Take Two



I made an effort to try and take a new pictures of bubbles for this weeks post, but I ended up not really getting much of a chance to, and a lot of them came out blurry. I had the other really cool picture from when we were visiting my parents in Florida over Christmas, and thought it would fit perfectly. But later I was going through my new photos and found this little gem of Holly and a single bubble just over her smile.

It happens that this picture was taken by Holly's Daddy while I was blowing the bubbles from the couch. So, I thought I would post it too. Let me know what you think

I Heart Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and one for adults.

3 comments:

Nadia said...

aww such a cute pic

Unknown said...

Sweet picture! Good job!

said...

Just darling!!