Saturday, April 4, 2009

Studio Grow


After our book club play date we headed out to Studio Grow, Holly needed a chance to run around after her confinement. I was hoping to see Heidi and Kareem, but alas when I arrived there was no one else there. We had run of the place.



This didn't last long eventually other kids came to play, which of course Holly really enjoyed. She likes the slide, and has learned to walk up the steps and go down the slide. She isn't very good and the siting before going down the slide pat, so I have to sit her and help her get started, and then she slides down with glee.



She had fun in the ball pit with Matthew, enjoyed dropping blocks and legos in the puzzle room, crawled and cruised in a full circle around the entire place. We had a lot of fun.




On Friday we went swimming, my bathing suit was ripped last week and I forgot that I needed to buy a new one. I had a top of a two piece hiding in my cloths and I threw it on over my old suit. It was very pretty or comfortable but it worked. This weekend I have to head out and gt a new suit.



Holly was so adorable tody, she is getting so big and has such a cute personality. She also is defintely saying no and meaning it and making choic specifically not just grabbing, but actually thnking and picking. It is amazing.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh how I wish we had something like that around here! Nothing like small town living...
She's getting so big; it's fun watching her grow up!

CarolineThomas said...

Dito. Nothing like that around here although seeing all these fun places is inspiring me to think about doing something about that. Great pictures, I love Hollys dress as usual, such cute new stuff. Strange to see her always upright now so different. x