Saturday, April 11, 2009

Playdate With Chloe

Since my last two posts were kinda heavy and didn't really have a lot of pictures of Holly being cute, I thought I would throw in this post. We went to hang out with Chloe last Wednesday after our session with Sally and we had a blast, there were so many babies there it was awesome!

Above is Holly hanging out between Serena and Chloe. Chloe is just over ten months and crawled for the first time this week. her mom was excited. And as big as she is Serena is only 6 months and she is just learning to sit up on her own, but she still tips a lot.


I thought this one was so cute as Chloe is trying to use Holly as leverage to pull herself up. Holly was hanging out playing a song for Serena. We were the first to arrive so we got to hang out for a while before the crowd came.

I thought this picture with 6 crazy babies was so cool. This week Holly was actually the oldest baby there.. Well I take that back, Joshua came for a bit, he is teeny tiny but 17 months old, he is the little boy with his back to us.

We have Serena and Chloe in the foreground and Holly sitting next to the superstar sing along. I just saw this on Craigslist for 20$ and was thinking about getting it, it retails for 50$ Then to the left is Mackenzie who is also 10 months old and she is already walking. It was pretty amazing, her mom put her down and she just hung out standing there with great balance. She is a cutie. And then next to Holly is another 10 month old, she is huge for her age, I thought she was 15 months or so when she first came in. It was my first time meeting her. Her name was Sienna.



In this picture we see Gabriel who is also ten months old, he is standing next to Sienna, so you can see how big she is. it was cool having a lot of babies near the same age all playing, it is the first time we had so many that were all very mobile.

Holly loves this toy, its called the Fisher price Laugh and Learn Learning home. I just saw it also on Craigslist for 50$ and it retails for 76$. Thats not the best deal so I don't know if I will get it, but it is one that is such a big hit with all the kids. They go back and forth through that door about 50 times a play session, and there are these little envelopes that go into the mail slot that all the babies love to chew on there is also a ball drop and it sings and says number and letters and has a shape shorter and windows that go up and down. its a lot of fun... See my plan is to sell my pool Table and then I would have room downstairs in the basement for all these cool toys. I could also find room in other places once I take down Holly;s Jumper, which she never uses. Joel says he likes it But I think thats because she walks around it a lot, if she had some of these should could walk around them instead. I don't kow though, we do go over to Chloe's 2-4 times a month, so she gets to play with them there.. We will see.

The little guy on the right of this picture is Ian, he just turned 8 months. he is standing, holding on for the first time in this picture, his mom didn't think he could do it and tried and he stood and played. She was very excited.

As always we had a lot of fun at Chloe's. In fact we will be back on Monday.

No comments: