Friday, April 24, 2009

Snippet



Mommy isn't feeling very well today and after going out every day for the last two weeks we decided to take a break today. We originally had planned to go to Top Flight in Fremont but I ended up having a second sense about this as I just got an email that when the group showed up there was a mix up with the staff and it was closed. So it was a good thing I didn't drive all the way down there.


Thankfully it has finally cooled down today. It was even almost chilly, but that might be because I don't feel well. Earlier in the week it was in the 90's check out what happened to the sprite can that was in my car!

PS Joel and Saneesh were able to recover my pictures so I will post them in the next few days.

2 comments:

dyanna said...

I lick your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

CarolineThomas said...

Wow I can't believe your Sprite went like that! I am not surprised you're tired! Everyone needs a break now and then, hope you're feeling better soon. x