Monday, February 16, 2009

I Heart Faces - Wonder


I Love Faces is a site where you can share photos and submit them into weekly contests, of faces, one for kids and another for adults.

So this is my entrance into Week 6 Theme: Wonder

Adults:


Kids:

SO I know that the Lens Flare is so cheezy, Joel totally didn't want me to even save the picture with it, I did so get carried away with Photoshop here.... BUT hey.. its wonder, and doesn't it just sorta add a bit of wonder to the whole thing?

14 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

It's a moment captured ~ I wouldn't be able to get rid of it either! What a cutie.

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean. I just said the same thing about a blurry picture I posted the other day. Great wonder pics!

Southern MiddleAged Queen Bee said...

cute picture

Unknown said...

great wonder pictures - I love that cutie! ;-)

Unknown said...

I love the wonder in your Grandmas face. So beautiful. Grandmothers are my favorite kind of people in the whole wide world!

Randi said...

Both are great captures of wonder!

Drew said...

Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun with Photoshop. I just discovered the lens flare function the other day. I think it adds a fun element to the photo.

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Love the adult shot! Such a contrast in age and both still full of wonder!

illahee said...

i like both shots. captures wonder perfectly!

Christi said...

I love both photos but your adult entry just stole my heart. It reminded me of my grandma and how much I miss her.

Lara said...

I agree. It's better to capture that precious moment. I love both of these photos!

Melinda said...

I think the lens flare is a lot of fun. Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we are the best judge of our own pics! I might like a bit blurry or something that others think doesn't quite fit.

Cool flash orbs.

Crystal Rae said...

WONDERful