Saturday, February 21, 2009

Black & White and Color'd All Over

Next week’s theme for I <3 Faces is Black and White. I made these pictures for it. But then found out that the judges are a bit purest and there is to be no color element at all in the photo. I had so much fun with my new photoshop skills creating these that I had to share them anyway. In the end I love the picture I did choose for my entry next week. You will have to wait and see it. I think you will be surprised, it is not the picture you would expect, but I love it.

So onto the photo’s.

This is such a cute picture. She is so funny when she decides that she wants to crawl around the house with her sock. She puts it in her mouth and crawls and cruises and moves around the house with the sock in her mouth. Occasional she will take it out and look at it and chew and pull on it but then she puts it back in and crawls some more. I also really like the contrast of the bright yellow against the desaturated background I think it actually brings out her expression more.

This one is after bath time. She is such a sweetie. I love this towel. She gets so many compliments on this towel when we use it during swim class.



This last photo was from Studio Grow when she decided to run and grab the balls from the pit and try and put them back in, but she wasn’t as fast as the older kids were at throwing them out. I guess tossing balls out of the pit is something you don’t grow out of for a long time.


No comments: