Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 15: I Heart Desserts!

So this was supposed to be my Entry for I Heart Faces, the theme this week is Desserts. I missed the entry deadline, which I was really bummed about, so I figured I would share these photo's with you anyway... Which do you like best? Joel lakes the Apple Tart, I like this first one the cupcakes with Muno, Joel's second choice was the other cupcake photo, I really liked the Chocolate muffins too. It was hard to decide and it was my indecisiveness which ultimately lead to my not being able to post this week (Blah!)




I Heart Faces is a site where you can share themed photos of faces and submit them into weekly contests.

This week's theme is "Desserts" Take a look for some of the other yummy entries here:





1 comment:

joeld42 said...

It was all my fault that you missed the posting deadline. Sorry. :(

I'm glad you posted the pics anyways. They are nice pictures of yummy food! I still like the apple cheddar cupcakes picture best but I think that's more because they are tasty than the picture itself. We need a lightbox in the kitchen to get rid of the orange color temp. heheh...