Monday, December 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo



National Blog Posting Month is now officially Over, Happy December. I have actually posted every single day of November. many of my friends were doing nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) and sadly Joel only reached about 8000 of the 50,000 words needed to "win" I did with NaBloPoMo but it took me only 28,986 words to do it. I was using my blog posting to try and help encourage Joel to write, but since I write most of my posts at like 2:00 AM when he is asleep (the only time I have) it didn't really work.

Anywho... I am glad it was a success. I will continue writing, but I may miss a day here or there.

2 comments:

Umma said...

Congrats on completing NaBloPoMo!

fragilemom said...

Okay, I must be out of the loop. I"ve no idea what a NaBloPoMo is. But congrats anyway. Yeah, I'm more of a 2:00am'er blogger too. Way quieter and not so busy. (Or now, nap time)

I need to know how you get your pics on your entries. I can't get mine to move once I get them uploaded to the entry. Very frustrating!