Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fast Asleep


Fast Asleep
Originally uploaded by
vczdavis
Tuesday was a bust. Holly was very clingy and didn't want to play on her own at all. Mommy needed to be on the floor with her, or she wanted to crawl and climb into Mommy's lap, and of course if she wanted a nap it could only be done with Mommy holding her.

On a normal day I would not mind this at all, I love when she is needy and wants her mommy and feel so greatful that I am able to comfort her and give her what she needs.. But tuesday I was supposed to be packing... So I got nothing done.

On the upside she went to bed at 7:00 and she slept the whole night, until 8:30 the next morning. I had planned on starting work then, but Joel came home early with our friend David so instead I indulged and socialized and watched some TV. I can always pack on Wednesday right :-)

No comments: