Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Game


New Game
Originally uploaded by vczdavis
Holly's new favorite game is taking every toy out of her toy box one by one... the upside is that these seems to amuse her for hours... OK I lied, not hours, but in baby time 45 minutes seems like hours. So I was able to do a lot of packing during Holly's Morning Nap and then while she played her new game. Then she got fussy and hungry and it was time for her second nap but she did not want to sleep and needed a mommy intervention. I keep laying her down, in the nest and in the swing.. and I don't have time to post it, but I have a picture of her trying to sit herself up in the swing.. i guess it is time that i tie the munchkin in. I am like 85% done and its 4:30 we leave for the airport at 8:00 so i am hoping Joel will come home at like 5:00 and watch Holly so I can finish up. I still need to run to the pharmacy and pick up a perscription.

We had Sally over today, holly was pretty agreeable, she played on the big red bouncy horse, it was way too big for her and her feet did not touch the ground, but we swayed her side to side and practiced bouncing one leg at a time. We did some stretches as well. it was a pretty good session, but didn;t tire her out nearly enough, otherwise she would be napping by now and I would be packing.

Well I just wanted to shoot out these updates before I shut down the computer and stick it in the suitcase... next time you hear from me I will be in Florida

No comments: