Friday, September 28, 2012

Chloe's Birthday - 6/7/12

On Chloe's actual birthday (Mid-Week) she had a small little party with a little cake to celebrate on her "real" Birthday.  We were able to attend this fun Celebration play date and had a great evening.  First some yummy snacks and a My Little Pony themed cake.  The girls played dress-up and wore Birthday Crowns.  But a highlight was getting to open her presents with her friends around which our girls normally don't get to do during larger parties.  All of her friends were super excited to give her the presents they had picked out and wrapped and of course the other girls were super eager to help her with the unwrapping.

Later, after two of the other girls left Holly, Mira, and Chloe got to play make-up.  I even let Holly paint my nails, it was quite a mess.  Then it was time for Mira to go home, but Holly stayed and her and Chloe watched a Movie and took a fun playtime bath together.  Holly was dressed in her PJ's and went home, thought she would have loved to sleep over, I think no sleeping would have been done.  We had a wonderful day celebrating with Chloe, it was a lot of fun.






































































1 comment:

Granny said...

What a sweet party! I love seeing the girls in their party dresses with crowns on! (Don't think I'll get them to do my mani-pedi yet though!)