Saturday, May 5, 2012

Opening Presents


I know I still haven't posted pictures from Holly's birthday party the problem was I had over 500 and I have only narrowed it down to 166 of my favorite obviously way to many for a blog post. I did put the pictures on facebook. This post is also pretty long but certainly easier to narrow down in comparison. As Thank You's to all of our friend's Holly wrote emails with attached photo's of her opening her gifts. Here are a few of those pictures.
I just want to take another opportunity to thank all of our friends for joining us in celebrating Holly's forth Birthday. She loved seeing all of her friends from School, our various mom's groups, and Swim and gym. it is always nice to have everyone together to play at once. She also was super grateful and excited for all of the amazing and lovely gifts she received. She has gotten a lot of use out of every one of them. We ended up opening gifts over several days because she had so much fun slowly opening and playing with each item. She got a lot of cool books, dress-up cloths, and games that we have really enjoyed.







































































































No comments: