Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chloe Comes to Play

 Holly is so into dress-up it is fun when her friends want to play too.  When Chloe was over they first played princess and then decided to play wedding.  Holly for her Birthday got a wedding dress from me and a Rapunzel wedding dress from a friend.  So they took turns, the first time Holly got to be Rapunzel but then she got to be Susan.  Just today she was talking about growing up and getting older, 5 to 6 to 7 eventually to 20 and then she said, Mommy I don't want to break my house.  I said what do you mean, she said, when I get bigger a glow green I don't want to break my house. I told her not to worry, she was so cute and so serious about it.  Then she said she wanted to be three again.  Sigh!  I love my little munchkin.  They girls ended the play date making "cake" in the kitchen.












1 comment:

Granny said...

We must save these photos and spring them on Holly when she is dressing up for her real wedding some day! What a thought!