Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Day, Another Playdate!

We have had so much fun this summer at Willard park.It's always our fall back place to go when we want to see our friends but just have a little time to get together.Mid afternoon, before dinner, whenever we have a few minutes to play and our friends can join us, we show up hear.Its easy, shaded, fun. We like the dogs, the swings, the slide its middle ground for travel.I swear I can hardly go two days without Holly seeing her friends, otherwise the requests are incessant.It's a good thing I like their Mommies so much ;-PI love seeing them play together, the toddler dynamic. Its cool that even though there are three no one gets left out.Its a good balance I think to prevent too many little squabbles, and they just know each other so well.I do take Holly to the park on her own sometimes, but really its just not as fun as when she has her friends to play with.We are so grateful of the bonds we have made, its amazing to see them all together.I love that I was able to help Holly develop her social side.She is so empathetic, she shares and holds hands and gives hugs, I love it!

No comments: