Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mamma Goes to the Doctor

So it's 2:30 and Holly hasn't napped. Mommy has a doctors appt. at 3:00 so we get into the car and head over.

The car seat seems to be one of Holly's favorite places to make messy diapers but when she is finished she promptly nods off - like 2 minutes to the office

We get there and I take out the stroller so I can change her in the trunk - she stays asleep! I change her - she stays asleep. I put her on the stroller, strap her in and recline - she stirs but in goes the pacifier and - she stay asleep.

Here we are waiting for the doctor. The last time I was able to get her out of the car and not wake her up - she was still in here bucket seat - I mean it's been more then a year!


She must have been one tired toddler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it interesting what things make one so happy when one is a mommy! I so love reading your blogs as it brings back memories of my favorite part of my life!
Love, Granny
PS Such a cute picture