Thursday, July 29, 2010

Book Club

Sadly it has been a few months since I have made it to my Book GroupThe recent books just haven't spoken to me and the time they meet is now in the afternoon.Holly is usually napping at that time and by Thursday my week has been long and I just don;t want to wake her.We have missed our friends as we rarely get to see them in any other arena.We were hoping to see many of them this past month at Madelyn's Birthday party.Her mom scheduled her party two weeks in advance because her little brother's due date was the same weekend as her real birthday.As life we have it, the little guy came two weeks early on the afternoon of her party.Needless to say there was not a party that day. But we hope to make it over to visit Naomi and family in the next few weeks.Sadly that doesn't give us a chance to see any of our other Book Club Friends.Maybe we will make it to the next meeting, the book is actually one I am interested in.But alas, there is the other problem, carving out a few moments each day to actually read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the book you are interested in? Holly looks like a natural with the guitar!
Love, Granny