Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bug's Life at California Adventure

On our way out of the Hollywood Back lot we stumbled into a Bugs Life.This land was wonderful. Everything was perfect for the girls and they wanted to try it all.Here we are spinning up high in Balloons, made by ants Chloe is in the Chinese Food Container and we are in an applesauce containerSee as we entered a Bugs Life, we shrunk in sizeSo that we could next ride with the Lady Bugs,But they were no ladies, this little bug was super grouchy and a boy.The girls had a blast as we flew and spun in circlesThe ride was way faster then I thought and I had to keep Holly from flying out.She of course thought that was super fun and laughed and shouted for us to go fasterNext we decided to play some bumper cars. I don't think I have pictures from when we rode Autotopia in TomorrowlandIt was hilarious. I actually let Holly "Drive" steer and I pushed the gas. Joel was behind us.Holly was not a good driver, but between the tires was a bar that kept us "on track" as we veered off one way or the otherWe would get bumped back onto course. Holly kept telling me to go faster but I had to keep trying to get the wheel from her and steer in the right directionShe was cracking us and loved getting thrown around. Eric didn't let Chloe drive so they finished the course in record time.We had a line of cars behind us as I was going too slow. So I figured she would love a turn of Bumper cars with DaddyHe totally let her drive, but the cars really didn't go that fast, she tried to catch up with Chloe to bump herBut it was hard to get through the crowd of other bug cars. Either way they all had a blast.After that we all got to go on a Caterpillar rideHis name was Heimlich, and it was the first time Holly met him.He was very hungry and Ate his way through the forestIt smelled of apples as he took a bitethe Watermelon was juicy and dripping after he chewed through it.The animal crackers smelled so yummyand the cupcake and candy looked so good.I bet it would take a year to eat candy corn this big.poor Heimlich was going to give himself a tummy ache.The girls had a lot of fun on all of the rides.

1 comment:

Granny said...

Bumper cars! I love them!