Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Tanta Kat

All of these past few posts have been from my Parent's visit in August.They were here to celebrate Kat's Birthday.They took the train here, if I recall correctly they flew to Denver and took the train from there.It was a beautiful trip through the mountains and TahoeThey are coming back for Holly's Birthday in March.They scheduled the trip almost a year ago due to the booked trains.If I recall they are flying to Chicago this time and taking one train across to Seattleish and then another down.I am sure it too will be a wonderful and relaxing trip and chance to see the countryMy Dad loves trains and we were sure to make several visits to fun and exciting train placesOn his new set up he will have a model of the Emeryville Train station, it will be very coolHere is Kat on her big day! 30! Yummy cake.Opening Presents. Did I mention that she did not know my parent's were coming, they were a Birthday Surprise. I tricked her into babysitting and then when she came up to see Holly my parent's were hiding in her room. It was AWESOME!

1 comment:

fragilemom said...

You always take such great pictures! Makes me want to be there!