Monday, February 28, 2011

Evvie's Birthday Party 10/2/10

Happy Birthday Evvie! You are such a big girl now.When Evvie turned four i thought she is getting so old and is so bigIt has only been 5 months, not seemingly a long time and Holly is almost threeI can hardly stand it, she is still my little baby, but in reality she isn't she is almost a big girl now too.So many friends to celebrate with Evvie, here is Ivy and BeckGood friends that we don't get to see that often, I love the Birthday Circuit, we get to see friends we don't on a regular basisIt also amazes me how often paths interconnect and what a small world it is.We see friends that we didn't even realize knew each other.Holly was having a wonderful time, she loves Pump It UpEvery time I take her she is able to do something new.On this visit she climbed to the top of this tower all on her ownIn the past I have had to spot her and give her a leg up, but now she does it on her ownIt is pretty amazing, not only how daring she is, but also what a good climber.She likes to sit up at the top and asks that I throw balls to her so she can let them roll down the slidesOn this day if I recall y camera was acting up and my battery was dying.So many of my pictures were blurry, the kids they move around so fast at a place like thisIts so hard to get a good picture. Sadly I didn't get any of our birthday girl with her cakeBut I did get some of the group shot which was nice. Happy Birthday Evvie, we had a blast!

1 comment:

Granny said...

The group photo at the end...you could never have done that a year ago! It's amazing. What cute kids.
Love, Granny